Be the Change Foundation is looking for volunteers
Our volunteer program is a 6-month program that is designed to help students and young professionals to reach their fullest potential. During these six months, you will get a chance to choose two different areas or skill sets that you want to develop or improve most, and we will provide coaching and mentoring resources. After 6 months, you can choose to continue volunteering in the foundation.
The foundation is a certified organization to provide U.S. President’s Volunteer Service Award. You will also have a chance to win our Creativity and Leadership Awards.
FOR HIGH/MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS
We take initiatives to create projects for you to participate or mentor you to create your own. We foster your creativity, enrich your knowledge and enhance your social experience by learning through doing things together. Through this volunteer program, you will
- get mentoring on writing, illustration, design, translation, dubbing, video editing, public speaking
- build portfolio for school and job application
- create your own project, team and branch
- get reference letter for future school application
- connect with professionals and executives
- get scholarship to attend A2C Academy creativity and leadership camps
Please apply here: Volunteer Application for High/Middle School Students
We offer scholarship for job-related and leadership training classes. We also provide mentoring resources to help you develop confidence and skills for thriving in the future careers. In addition, you will
- have great opportunities to work with professionals and experts from different industries
- learn new knowledge
- gain leadership and organizational experiences
- get job referrals
- get future internship or job opportunities with our partners
- get scholarship to attend A2C Leadership Group provided bootcamps
Please apply here: Volunteer Application for University Students
About Be the Change Foundation
Inspired by his personal childhood Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) experience, misdiagnosis, and an eventual cure, Joseph Li founded “Be the Change Foundation” in 2014 with a mission to promote awareness on children’s sleep apnea and sleep health. Teaming up with his doctors and volunteers, Joseph has organized and spoken at regular outreach events to broader communities.
The foundation expanded its mission to improve children’s creativity by teaching children the latest technology and mentoring k-12 children’s math, science, and technology such as 3D designing seminars.
欢迎加入Be the Change Foundation初高中义工群！
️BTC是成立于2014年的501(c) (3) 美国非盈利公益组织。成员包括K-12学生、大学生、职场精英，企业高管以及志愿服务于青少年成长的社会各界人士。